25th July 2019
PANEL DISCUSSION: WOMEN IN COMPUTING
- Smt (Dr.) B Valsa (Deputy Director, ISRO)
- Smt. (Dr.) Darsana Josyula (Bowie University, USA)
- Smt. Manju B S (IBS Pvt Limited, Technopark)
- Smt. Dainu Kuruvilla (Lifeskills Trainer, Tata Elxsi, Technopark)
Women experts from academia and industry invited to freely share their ideas and opinions on:
- Emerging technologies and issues in Computer Science.
- What would be the biggest challenge for the next generation of women and how can we be a strong role model for them.
- What advice do you have for women who are in the field of technology experiencing imposter syndrome.
- How to get inner voice out, without negative self talk.
- Do women need to act like a man to be a successful Women in Tech.
- What do they believe that young women need to know/hear/see to consider technology as a career option?